Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
went to study at amk's BIGG macs.
it was a fruitful trip.
did all my work and revision.
vern completed her bio and chem!
HOORAYYYY
but what made vern even happier
is that she saw her bball eye candy.
SOOOO SHORRTTT. hahas.


i think i grew fatter.
but everyone claims i'll get blown away.
how to get blown away luhhh.
IM STRONG! not very. but i am.
I DONT CARE ): -pouts.
baybee: no pouting!
me: orhhhhhhhhh. hee <3


more headaches than usual
more panadol than usual
my life is topsy turvy.




/I'm sinking slowly
So hurry hold me
Your hand is all I have to keep me hanging on
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.